It’s been a while since my last post, thanks to the whirlwind of this past month. But I’ve been in Ithaca for just over 2 weeks now and I’m finally starting to find a groove. One thing’s for sure – this year is going to be nuts. Surrounded by awesome people, new ideas, and the very funky culture of Ithaca, I’ve got no choice but to use EatingGoodly as a dumping ground for all that’s comes my way. Warning: it’s going to get messy.
In the meantime, here’s a little shapshot of what’s been going on these past two weeks.
- Upgraded kitchen
- Delicious care-package meals from mother and girlfriend
- Impromptu midnight frittata with new friends
- Partly Sunny, a wheat beer from Ithaca Beer Co
- The Ithaca Farmer’s Market
- The best potluck dinner I’ve ever been to by leaps and bounds
- My first attempt at cold brewing ice coffee
- An epic deep-frying failure
- Discovery: microwaved eggs
Of course, there’s a lot to be explained from this list, but don’t worry – there’s time. Actually, there might not be. Who knows? Just take a deep breath and jump – this is going to be a wild year.